Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tales of a Fat Dog... and more
Nothing much happening on this end of the world. I realize that everyone at home is up in arms over the new conservative minority government... but, atleast our north isn't communist!

So, for the sake of blog up keep, here's what's new with me. And, don't get your hopes up, because it's not exciting.


1. I cut all my hair off... viola!


2. As a Chinese New Years gift our school's head office gave us all a giant gift wrapped box of apples. Landom, but much appreciated.

3. I've decided that it is my new life ambition to become a hip hop dancer. Last weekend i went to go see a hip hop/break dancing show down town called 'The Ballerina that Fell in Love with a B-Boy"...
from there i've taken to watching the movie 'You Got Served' (staring B2K and IMx) every other night. I'm a loser. It my be the worst movie... that i ever loved. I can't get enough. Again, i'm a loser.

4. Today, purely for my own amusment, i showed my kids this picture (taken by jeff brez while in thailand)...

and told them to write a story about it. Here's a taste of what they were able to produce:
The dog many eat. It happen is at house. First, he likes food. Next, he is very very fat and his girlfriend is leave. He is want to die and is very sad. The End. - Andy

The dog is FAT. This happens in America. His mother was very fat, his father was very fat, too. He eats so much. He was very fat. The End. - Kevin


The dog much eat. He is eating many foods. His friends don't like him because he is very very fat. He is going home. He is sleeping. He must diet. - Alex

AND

The dog's stomache is blow up. It happened in the bathroom. First, the dog eat candy, chips, chocolate, ice cream, sandwich, fruit, juice. Next, the dog is very stomache ache, then he go to the bathroom. The dog's stomache is blow up. He is die. Die. BOOM. - Sophia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! I love that fat dog and I love the kid's stories. Personally I think that he ate a pregnant cat and now has not only a cat but many kitties living in there. I am sure they are comfortable, it looks like they'd have lots of room to play. Plus he probably eats often allowing them to have a steady flow of food available for them to eat.