Sunday, January 08, 2006

Rock and Roll Baby
Last night was a night of musical... hmmm... if not success, then at least competence. The company I work for hosted a New Years/Christmas party for all of it's staff at a posh hotel downtown Seoul. Althought the food was AMAZING... the program was boarderline making me want to end my life from boredom. However, the night did peak when our school campus won the grand prize for our poignant rendition of
I will follow him, from the cinematic masterpiece, 'Sister Act I'.


Afterwards, to wake ourselves up from the dead, we headed down to Hongdae, the university bar and clubbing area, for some good times. It was only appropriate that we eventually ended up at a Norae Bong (or Karaoke Room, for you non-koreans) to finish off the night properly.

No comments: