Friday, December 22, 2006

A Final Farewell

In an attempt to get as much of myself out of Korea as quickly as possible I wore my winter jacket to the post office to mail it home (as I won't be needing it for my upcoming south east asian adventure). In my eagerness/dumbness I left my apartment keys in my jacket pocket and mailed them to Canada along with all of my winter clothing. So, that was good.
Right now I'm leaning out of the window of my newly emptied apartment trying to pick up some wireless. GOOD BYE KOREA it's been a spicy 15 months!

Here are also some final thoughts and sentiments my students wanted to leave me with:
That one gets an 'A+'

2 comments:

Erin Kathryn Davis said...

Your blog makes me laugh!!! I love that you mailed your keys home with your jacket... that is so something I would do. Farewell Korea!!!! I will stay tuned for the SE Asia adventure to come. How is it that you are so photogenic?

Andrea said...

SO jealous of you going to SE Asia. What does your general plan look like?
I'm still in what I like to call "school-jail" and I'm not due for release until mid-August. So I will have to check your blog and live vicariously through you!! Be sure to post!