Sunday, October 16, 2005

303 Graceville - Home Sweet Home
Many of you have been asking after my new apartment. So, here it is... keep in mind that i just moved in three weeks ago with only two suitcases to my name. So if it seems a bit sparse, that's the reason why. Essentially, it's a glorified closet... but i've grown to be very fond of it and am enjoying the space very much.

Bedroom:
slash Corner of my apartment,
with view out of balcony no.1

Dressing Room and Entertainment Centre
(or foot of my bed)

You may think that this is a simply a pleasant hallway leading out to balcony no.2 (Which houses my washing machine, but no dryer... dryers don't exist in this country. Hence the need for several balconies to dry clothing on)...
But, don't be fooled, it's actually my kitchen
*i am sitting on the edge of my bed taking this picture


Bathroom:
The one actually sepreated room in my hovel. Complete with seperate shower area. Obviously - you might think. But most bathrooms in Korea simply have a shower head hanging on the wall above the toilet. Bathroom therefore equals shower. I lucked out.

1 comment:

Jen Galicinski said...

Hey - I wandered onto your site from Jeff Berezny's blog - I'm teaching in Korea too, in Mokpo (on the southwest tip)....where exactly are you?

p.s. I'm soooooooo jelous of your apartment because mine is a "one-roomer" that looks more like a Queen's dorm room than an apartment....ah well....